• Home
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Fashion
  • Health
  • Contact Us
Monday, August 17, 2026
  • Login
ALDS Tech News
  • Home
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Fashion
  • Health
  • Contact Us
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Fashion
  • Health
  • Contact Us
No Result
View All Result
ALDS Tech News
No Result
View All Result
Home Business

Man dies after being trapped in car at Glenorie | Alds

by alds
March 24, 2021
in Business, Fashion, Home Improvement, Reviews, Sports
0
Man dies after being trapped in car at Glenorie

[ad_1]

The first death caused by the New South Wales floods has been recorded after a man died due to his car being trapped in floodwaters in Sydney’s northwest on Wednesday.

About 6.25am, emergency services responded to reports a car was trapped in floodwaters on Cattai Ridge Road, near Hidden Valley Lane, at Glenorie.

Officers from The Hills Police Area Command arrived at the scene with SES Flood Rescue to search for the vehicle in Cattai Creek.

About 1.10pm, the vehicle was found with a man’s body inside.

He has not been formally identified.

A crime scene has been established and a report will be prepared for the information of the Coroner.

Just hours after telling reporters it was ‘simply a miracle’ there had been no deaths in the wildly destructive floods, Premier Gladys Berejiklian told Parliament the state had recorded its first fatality.

“Unfortunately we have received news of a fatality in the north west of Sydney flood waters,” Premier Gladys Berejiklian said in question time on Wednesday afternoon.

“Because it’s early stages I will allow emergency services to comment at the appropriate time to ensure arrangements have been made with next of kin.”

Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton also addressed the tragedy in Federal Parliament.

”It underscores the messages everybody from the New South Wales Premier, the Prime Minister down have been issuing over recent days and that is, please, do not enter these flood waters.”

Wednesday’s death marks the first fatality from the floods, with SES completing nearly 1000 flood rescues, and about 24,000 residents being evacuated from their homes.

More to come.

[ad_2]

Source link

Previous Post

Jack Viney could return but James Harmes is out for six weeks | Alds

Next Post

Kamala Harris laughs about Mexico border as kids crammed together at facilities | Alds

Next Post
Kamala Harris laughs about Mexico border as kids crammed together at facilities

Kamala Harris laughs about Mexico border as kids crammed together at facilities | Alds

Recent Posts

  • 7 Simple Tips To Keep Your Thobes Fresh
  • My marriage is making me depressed
  • IRCC’s Focus on High-Impact Profiles: What It Means for Indian Applicants
  • The Right Way to Clean and Sanitize Pedicure Tools
  • Unveiling the Urban Food Scene: Where Flavor Meets Ambiance

Categories

  • Arts
  • Automotive
  • bikes
  • blog
  • Business
  • Construction or Industrial
  • cryptocurrency
  • Dating
  • Entertainment
  • Family
  • Fashion
  • Finance
  • Game
  • Health
  • Home Improvement
  • Misc
  • Pets
  • Relationship
  • Reviews
  • safety
  • SEO
  • social media
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Tips
  • Travel
  • Trending
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

Copyright © 2026 All Rights Reserved | Powered by New Collection | scoopify.owl@gmail.com

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Fashion
  • Health
  • Contact Us

Copyright © 2026 All Rights Reserved | Powered by New Collection | scoopify.owl@gmail.com